Returns & Refund
We hope you love what you ordered! But just in case you're not satisfied, we've made the process super easy for you.
Hadassa Group will issue a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please reach out to Contact Us directly for assistance with processing your return.
How To Return & Refund
1. Submit a return request at email@example.com to Customer Service within 14 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
2. Once we have approved your request, you will be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 14 days from receiving the return form.
3. When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
4. Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank). Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
* The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty item.
* As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchase. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention.
* We reserve the right to refuse the return if received in an unacceptable condition or without our prior knowledge.
* We are not liable for return item(s) that are lost or damaged, please keep the receipt with tracking information.
FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES:
At Hadassa Group, we understand that you may want the dress to ideal fit! To help you out, we offer custom sizing on most of our dresses. Custom sizing takes the same amount of time to make and ship to you!
A few things to remember about custom dresses:
Custom dresses are made specifically to the measurements you provide (bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow-to-floor). That means no one else will be able to wear that dress once it's made. Because of this, we are unable to accept any returns on custom dresses. Please double check your measurements and color choice before ordering.
We understand that sometimes small alterations are needed, we offer limited alterations reimbursement for only our custom sizes. Simply send us a picture of your receipt from the tailor and your order number and we'll do the rest! Yes, it really is that easy!
FOR ALL SAMPLE SALE ITEMS:
All Sample Sale items are final sale. No returns, no refunds, no excahges.
Hadassa Group reserve the right to void refund/return that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear".
We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Because all items are made-to-order, we do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for your returned items. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. All new orders are subject to the current production period.
All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items, with this in mind, please refer to our cancellation policy below:
• Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 days.
• Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund.
• Cancel order 24–72 hours after payment: 80% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order > 120 hours after payment: Refund of shipping fee only.
• Once your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.